Sunday, February 01, 2009

THE EDUCATION PAYS OFF............Well, maybe......
It's winter in Iowa and one has to find alternative methods of entertainment to pass away the months, right? There is nothing I like better than eating, right? So, just seems natural we put them together and learn something new. Marsha and I attended a Southern Indian cooking class Thursday nite, and it was just great. So, I primed Kurtis and told him when he returned home Sunday evening from work....to expect something a little "different" for supper. He is such a good sport.
So, starting in about 2:00 p.m. Sunday I began preparing the nice Indian meal we had learned about in class...and I am really pleased with the final product. Kurtis went back for seconds,,,and I have plenty for lunch tomorrow. So, now Im almost feeling brave enough for another class.....doing the breads.....Kurtis, are you ready for another round??
Until next time....MOM
This is the Naan bread fresh out from under the broiler...
Um.....Cauliflower Curry. Contains lots of nice spices and coconut milk.

Lemon Rice...contains Basmati Rice, onions, peanuts, peppers...Is just delicious!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm, cooked tube socks and baby shit. looks great! ;)