
Here is Mom in May 2008 celebrating her 80th birthday! Hmmm sure would like a hunk of that cake now!

This is a shot of Kurtis during our Carribean vacation in February 2008..I believe this is Margaritaville in Cozemel Grand Caymens.....yes, we did slip in and have a couple with the natives!!

And, Wayne turned 50 this year....here he is with all his nephews...friendly looking bunch wouldnt you say??

2008 wouldnt be complete without mention of the flooding. This is the neighbors garage with the Cedar River up and over the road....they lost their entire house and all possesions. I think we can do without this kind of event in 2009.

During our vacation in February 2008 we stopped in Cape Coral Florida to visit Dale. He we are with Dale at the helm of his boat touring the canals. Oh what I would give for some of that adventure now....
No comments:
Post a Comment