Jennifer took some nice pictures this past weekend when I was in Des Moines for Jessica and Rob's first 5K race....and unfortunately they wont load to blogger, don't think it likes the .bmp file type, so I can't share the pictures...Jess is probably thrilled, I'm not. There are a couple of cute ones of Ellie that I especially wanted to post. Jennifer will have to see if she can get them to load.
So, I guess you are just stuck with looking at my flower pictures and a couple from the Slach reunion that I never got around to posting.
There is good news, though....Kurtis and I are traveling to a far away place this weekend...Warren Wisconsin. I suspect that most of you are not aware that Warren Wisconsin is the Cranberry capital of the world.....really, you didn't know?? Well, I didnt either till a few months ago, but yes we are actually going to the Cranberry Festival. So, when I get back I will be armed with lots of shall we say, Unique, pictures for your enjoyment...I promise. I'm really hoping to get to meet the guy from the Ocean Spray commercial that stands in the bog with hip waders on and says "We call them the NINJA fruit!!!!" So...look forward to my next post......
Until next time....MOM
One of my purple Datura reaching out with the windmill in the background.
This was mother at her station during the Slach reunion,,,give that women a job and she takes it very seriously! I would call her the name tag Nazi....


1 comment:
Look how big Tate is! He already has Ellie beat in the hair department. Time to put some rogaine on my kid :)
Post a Comment