AREN'T OUR YOUNG LYNCH'S SUCH A TREASURE!!
I'm sorry Cindy or Lindsey, I hope I'm not stealing your thunder here, but I just could not resist getting these pictures up so everyone can enjoy them!! I snitched them off the press-citizen site, and though they would make the perfect update to my blog tonite.. Besides, I kind of feel Aaron would approve..Barney car and all...And Tate...well he just speaks for himself with Cuteness!!!! So, Prom at West Branch is a thing of the past...but here are some classics for all to enjoy. Gee, it's only been about 36 years since my Prom.....depression just sat in!!
Now, I tell you..is this a chick magnet or not...Aaron leaning on the left, his buddy on the right...all polished up and ready to take on the town, in down right Lynch style!!! Remember the HUMP disease, it runs deep in the family!!
Aaron and his girl...what a lucky girl!! Suppose they played the Mayberry theme song a few times??
And....look at this little fella! Just came to see his Uncle off and see if he could get a last minute date!!! Who could turn this little gentleman down??? All dressed up and and they said he was too young for Prom...well, it won't be long and he'll be asking for the keys to the Barney car!!! Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen??? Way to go Ryan and Lindsey!!!
Until next time....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment