Sunday, April 20, 2008

SO...With the sweet smell of spring in the air....the temps reaching towards 70 degrees and the birds briskly making their nests....what is your idea of a wonderful activity for the day.....

Well, I took time to walk around our new fruit tree orchard..the trees look happy so far..no sign of any Deer bothering them yet...



I looked over my raised beds to see what is finding its way to the sun already. Here my patch of garlic is growing beautifully....looks like another fine crop on the way.......


And here.....her is my husband! I'm sorry, I don't mean to make fun of Kurtis, as everyone knows, I truly do adore him....but this was just too rich to let go by!! I mean, what the hell is this anyway??? A farmer, no.. A terrorist....no. A guy that apparently doesn't give a hoot how foolish he looks, carrying a weapon to kill...well, yes I think that has to be what it is. Kurtis was out "target" shooting...and I know he was having a good time..but gees!!!! Please note the ear-phones in the right hand...close attention to ear safety apparently far out weights attention given to proper apparel..hahaha.

Until next time....MOM

No comments: