Monday, June 18, 2007

Enough of the Rainbow already.......

I know you are sick of looking at the rainbow...I tried several times to update, but I couldnt get signed in...so here ya go. First, an update on Father Benda...he is still hanging in there and really is showing some improvement in the past few days..He has regained a good portion of his speech which is so wonderful. He was moved from Intensive care about a week ago and today they moved him to 3rd floor which is the rehab portion of the stroke ward. Now the intense work will begin to see what he can regain for mobility...the work will be hard, I remember Dad having to go through this..it is painstaking.
Just a quick update..Miss Ellie turned 1 year old on June 6th and we attended her wonderful little birthday party on June 9th in Des Moines...her mommy and daddy threw a great event for her...I hate to admit it...but she is by far my cutest grandaughter...haha!
This past Sunday was the St. Joseph's cemetery reunion...it was just great. Although the weather tried to dampen our spirits with very hot (90 degrees) or so temperatures, we held in there and had a good time. There was lots of good food and plenty to drink.
I know this is a quick update, but its quite late and I'm a bit pooped this evening. Now, the next update I will highlight my lasagna gardens again....I just know you are all dying to see how they are progress......at least you should be..
Until next time....MOM

No comments: