I really have tried several times......
I really isnt entirely my fault that I havent updated this blog for .....weeks. I tried on several occasions, but the site was down.....or at least you couldnt load pictures, and what is a blog without pictures!! So the good news is, that I do have some good material coming up, with pictures, that I will do as soon as I get some free time....
Well, the big weekend has come and is now shall we say.....history. Jennifer and Tom were married this past weekend and it was a very beautiful ceremony....I need to talk to my daughter however about the slight conversion of the vows "For richer or for poorer...when she modified it to be "For richer or for richer". But, other than that small ad-lib, things went picture perfect!
Hats off to Jennifer and Tom for all the time consuming planning and creativity...it certainly paid off!! I didnt know my daughter was so crafty...from designing her invitations, programs, etc to making the table runners and guests treats...I am truly impressed!!!
I am so happy to have both of my daughters married off. It is so rewarding to watch them building their lives and being so happy. Jess and Rob and little Ellie are doing so well and now Jennifer and Tom are beginning their journey. I wish them all the best.
So, now except for my feeling even older, now having two daughters married and a grandchild which earns me the title of Grandma.....life is good.
Truly, I will try to update more often......until next time....MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment