Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I truly Apologize.....I know its been awhile...

I know its been awhile since I have updated, you may not realize this but it takes me quite awhile to construct and publish these crazy blogs!! I dont take my jornalistic responsibility lightly, so there is a certain amount of planning and thought that goes into this, even though it doesnt appear to be!!
So much has transpired since my last update. Im truly sorry for leaving you hanging, looking at Steve in his pathetic outfit, but the good news is that he is still speaking to me after the abuse I gave him (actually as part of his illnesss, he enjoyed it!)
Well, Ryan and Lindsey are now husband and wife. The wedding was one of the more beautiful I have seen. Thinking back, I have to admit all the nieces and nephews, Jessica and now Ryan pulled off great gala affairs...Jennifer....the pressure is on..haha. My only wish is that I could figure out a way to put a 30 second video of all the Lynch boys dancing to a good Johnny Cash rendition of "Ring of Fire" on this blog for all to enjoy....it was by far "A Classic!" Ryan and Lindsey are now enjoying a nice honeymoon in Colorado.....hope you are having a great time kids!!
Now, what can I say...Marsha and I spent the past weekend in Decorah Iowa at the Seed Savers Convention...and shall I say, without hesitation that I almost feel "Born Again!" If you are a avid gardener, this is the weekend get-a-way of all times! The gardens were spectacular and the information we learned in-valuable. I came home ready to plant, seed and re-organize almost everything I have.....but the 95 degree heat and thunderstorms have slowed me down. Instead I am making plans for next spring. One of the things I just couldnt wait to embark on was making some raised beds for my garden. I poured out my heart to Kurtis on how I just didnt know how I could garden anymore without them....well, the next day when I came home from work he had gone to Tipton and surprised me with all the materials to make 3 4x10 raised beds!!!!! God, I love that guy!!!!! So, now Im busy planning on where to put them and what to plant!
So, life is good and everyday is another adventure...so, until next time....MOM

No comments: