I thought, I thought and then I thought some more......
I tried and tried to come up with just that something special that would just kind of sum up the thoughts that Kurtis and I had regarding the last two weeks activity in our lives. We lost Kurtis's mother to cancer, we adopted a nice new little puppy and Jessica and Rob have given us a beautiful new grand-daughter.....then it came to me.....I really don't need to say anything......I'm just going to post the pictures I took of Kurtis out on the back porch this evening. I think they speak for themselves quite well. He informed me that he never had the occasion to smoke a good cigar after the birth of a baby before...and by god is was just now the right time to do it. I guess I couldn't argue too much, even though I find it disqusting..maybe he has been through just about enough that he can do as he pleases. I did however, have to remove the small little dog from his arms before she was asphixiated......
Until next time......MOM (Grandma)
No comments:
Post a Comment