Thursday, May 07, 2009

AXE-MEN - VOPARIL FARM - SEASON ONE!

BJ Leonard 32
J. Krall 40
Voparils 21
Aqua log 1

I couldn't help it!! I had to do this blog for Steve. Since you are such a fan of the Axe-Men show...figured I would do this blog to show you, we were having our own little version of Axe-men right here in Cedar County! I guess the pictures show it all....just a shame we don't have a fancy rig to go down on the Cedar River with, then we could really get some good pictures!!!!

This is the logger (Brad I believe was his name) with his Dad who helps out...and of course Millie. Nice log they are sitting on, probably is a end table by now.
Skidding logs up out of the timber..

The main unit.....not sure what this is called....a skidder I believe. I was at work when all this action was going on.


No comments: