Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yum, Yum, Yum......
With every ounce of the Lynch tradition in tact, Thanksgiving came off without a hitch thursday..we all ate our full and retired to the living room for some "groaning". We had a beautiful day to enjoy our feast. The menu included "The bird", corn and wild rice casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, pretzel salad and whole wheat bread. For desert there was hickory nut cake and pumpkin pie. I have plenty of leftovers if anyone is interested!
I snapped some pictures of the event.....so here you go.
Until next time....MOM

Very serious reading going on here...note the pig tails...how cute!


Grandpa, Daddy and Millie entertaining little Ellie with the wagon.

Scientific studies of adolescent learning has shown that reading with you toes pointed upward increases comprehension!!!


This is our mother....snitching hickory nuts from the cake. I think she gave it a seal of approval after the first slice.




No comments: