Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just a quick blog update....some pictures of my gardens..It seems I am on the run constantly these days, but do like to take time to enjoy the fruit of my labor in the garden. Lets see, tonite supper is going to include fresh peas, kohlarabi for Kurtis and I am patiently babysitting beautiful little cucumbers....It wont be long..
Promise of a longer blog soon....MOM




The yellow and green envy zinnias ... against the old iron wheel of the seeder.


Good morning sunshine..this is one of the purchases Marsha and I made at the spring Lawn and Garden sale..so far he has done a nice job brightening up my bed.


There is standing room only at the feeders this summer. I have to refill the hummingbird feeders every 4-5 days and the finch feeders every two days....expensive..but worth it. What would a garden be without birds!

No comments: