Another Christmas becomes a memory....
As the record books go, Christmas 2006 will be remembered as a classic! I don't believe there was one thing I would of changed.
Christmas Eve was spent at the farm with almost all of the Lynch's accounted for. Although there was no actual snowfall, the morning fog and frost show was pretty spectacular. Marsha and her family had the farm all decked out in full spender...it was so cozy and reminiscent of the Christmas's a long time ago. I truly hope Dad was looking down and enjoying the scene of all his kids gathered again for some good food, good conversation and alot of silliness.
Now, as for little Ellie..she's quite a little girl. Monday morning we all gathered at Grandmas house and had Christmas. I can't believe how quickly she took to the tearing of paper and finding of the treasures inside. Boy, by next year she will be a pro....there wont be any stopping her...hang on!!!
Well, its kind of late, and Im pooed out from all the excitement, tomorrow its back to the grind. So, until next time.....Love MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment