Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's not entirely all my fault!

I have been trying to update my blog now for about 3-4 days, but the blog site has been down....so even though I know it has been some time....I did at least make an attempt at getting it done!

This has been a summer for the books! Sometimes you feel like you're on a merry go round and can't get off! Kurtis lost his father last Sunday, August 20th. It just seems surreal that both of his parents are gone now and in such a short period of time. I feel so bad for him and can't imagine how rotton the whole situation must feel.

But, on to good things. We are on vacation! We are spending 6 days down at the old Threshers reunion in Mt. Pleasant. I'm hoping for alot of good conversationa and relaxation. This is the first time we have gone that we didn't have horses to wrestle with, so should be less stressful. Hope to get in some good antiquing and BBQ-ing. We have several friends coming down to meet us down there, so should be a good time.
Take care, untill next time....MOM

No comments: